Saturday, February 20, 2010

day one hundred seventy-six.





Day One Hundred Seventy-six 2/20/10 
Dress: Navy Blue Vneck Dress
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories: Black and white striped cardigan, yellow tights, hunters, blue and yellow striped socks, argyle belt used for a choker/necklace
Hair and Makeup: rag curled and knotted and pinned back with bobby pins in the front, usual makeup with lots of blue and green eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Several dress/blog comments, Michael liked my boots 

Day: 


Since I already blogged today about yesterday this feels weird.  It was a nice day, despite my hangover.  I found everything funny and I was really happy.  We lunched at El Camino Real and later went to North Bowl to celebrate our cousin Georgie's birthday.  Now it's time to snuggle and watch Lucky Louie, an act I find way better than writing a boring blog.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com