Saturday, February 20, 2010

day one hundred seventy-five.

 post nap

Day One Hundred Seventy-five 2/19/10 
Dress: Grey Cotton Vneck Dress

Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $2.95
Accessories: during the day but not photographed: hunters, orange tights, black cardigan, lloyd dobbler necklace- after the gym and at home and photographed: grey yoga pants
Hair and Makeup: rag curled and knotted and pinned up in spots, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: hair compliments, Michael liked my dress


Sorry I didn't update yesterday.  As I was about to update and go to bed a slew of friends arrived and we stayed up until 5am drinking fancy scotch whiskey and playing Apples to Apples.  It was loads of fun. 

Before that it was a typical day.  Despite the Friday feature of the day we didn't have any plans for the night.  I worked, went to the gym (yeah three days in one week and a pound down!) even though I realized when I got there that I did not have my clothes with me as I had taken them into the house for sorting/washing.  I promptly took my butt across the shopping center to Payless and Mad Rag (what a terrible name for  a store) and bought some ridiculous black and pink Champion high tops reminiscent of my 7th grade sneakers and a pair of yoga pants.  Take that shitty memory and poor planning.  I showed you.  After the gym I came home to make a low calorie and super yummy dinner.  I opted for the old throw some random shit together and call it a dinner recipe.  I threw some Quorn naked cutlets into a cast iron pan and browned them a bit and then cut them up into strips and put them to the side.  I then sauteed some zucchini, grape tomatoes, and onion and added my throw some shit into the food processor sauce (greek yogurt, oregano, parsley, a few kalamata olives and grape tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and one clove of garlic) and then added the veg chicken. I served it all with some feta cheese, kalamata olives, fresh spinach, the rest of the sauce and pita bread. It was super yummy.  I stuffed my face and then Michael and I fell asleep on the couch hard.  I woke up in lots of pain around 11:30. Way to be awesome on a Friday night.  I started collecting the trash and took it out and that's when Orsborn showed up .  A little while later Jess, Steve and John came over and the shenanigans began.  It was a super fun night of shit talking, drinking and apples to apples.  I woke up at 10:45 with a wicked headache. Yup.


designed by