Wednesday, March 24, 2010

day two hundred and seven.




Day Two Hundred Seven 3/23/10 
Dress: Plaid Jumper Pocketed Dress
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $4.95
Accessories: Hunter Wellies, black tights, black knee socks, black cardigan, black short sleeved blouse, cream knit hat
Hair and Makeup: down under a hat, usual makeup with no eyeliner (what?!?)
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael liked my dress 
Day: 


This dress is too big in some spots so I had to do some safety pinning but I really love it.  It's plaid, red and has pockets so I'm a little biased.  It was another rainy day so I wore it under my rain coat and again wore a knit hat. It was much colder yesterday and I spent a large part of my day hating my job, getting soaked and being cold.  Oh well. I totally ditched the gym again and came home to distribute supplies for top secret craft projects, make pizza and work on my own top secret craft projects.  It was a pretty boring day and night.  I wish everyday could be as exciting as decapitated deer heads but alas some days are just rainy and cranky and boring. 



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com