Thursday, April 1, 2010

day two hundred and thirteen.




Day Two Hundred Thirteen 3/29/10 
Dress: Navy Blue Cotton Forever 21 Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5
Accessories: aqua blue tights, hunter wellies, cream knit hat
Hair and Makeup: hair down, usual makeup w/ no eyeliner
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Boot compliments
Day: 



I seem to go through phases where I buy and wear a lot of the same color dress.  My current kick is navy blue.  There were two navy blue Forever 21 Dresses from Circle Thrift in the same day.  I also purchased two from Ross the week before. I don't really do it on purpose.  Anyway this one was easy to wear and it was a yucky day so I wanted something comfortable.  I was tired and slight disoriented from the busy weekend as well. 


I don't remember much about Monday except that I continued shower and house cleanup, worked and then made vegetarian stuffed peppers.  They were good and I ate them and Michael and I watched a few episodes of Band of Brothers.  That is all. 





0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com