Sunday, September 13, 2009

day sixteen.



photo by shea roggio
Day Sixteen 9/13/2009
Dress: Black Strapless Dress
Purchased From: H&M
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2008
Price: $25
Accessories: Lloyd Dobbler necklace, pirate ship ring, crazy patterned boots
Hair and Makeup: Down and wavy, black eyeliner
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: the mister
Day: Today is mine and my lovely husbands one year wedding anniversary. We spent the morning booking part of our trip to the south of France and Corsica. After that I gave the mister his anniversary gift.  As a surprise I booked a room at the Omni hotel in Olde City since we stayed at an Omni in Montreal for our honeymoon and it ruled.  The rooms are huge and the beds are comfy.  I wanted to try to recreate a bit of our honeymoon and it turned out to be a pretty successful day.  We ate at Beau Monde, walked through the parks, napped and went to eat fries and have beers at Eulogy.  Now we're watching a Phillies game, as the playoffs were during our Montreal trip last year. Sorry I'm going to cut this short tonight but I promise to make up for it with a detailed blog tomorrow.  I've got very important business to attend to and it's called snuggling and watching hbo shows.  Seriously, today has been perfection.  The dress was my 30th birthday dress and it's from H&M, the necklace another etsy find.  More details tomorrow.   I'm also including a wedding picture because it's my blog and I'll do what I want.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i know i texted it to you, but happy anniversary, ab! please tell me that at some point, your wedding gown will be making its way into these 100 days? cuz you was the most beautiful damn bride i has ever seens :)

Abigail said...

Oh girl you know I can't fit into that dress anymore! Maybe if I get a stomach flu sometime in the next 80 days :)

HeadlessMonster said...

Can't even see the dress. It looks like the carpet is starting to eat your legs.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com