Saturday, October 24, 2009

day fifty-seven.









Day Fifty-seven 10/24/2009
Dress: Black Tank Dress
Purchased From: Forever 21
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2009
Price: $10.50
Accessories: Jeans for some of the day, White with black piping short sleeved Vintage cardigan
Hair and Makeup: Bun, minimal makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael
Day: 




I knew I'd be sitting on the floor a lot today doing costume stuff so I wanted something comfortable and easy to move in, and voila a black tank dress was dug out from the pile of clothing at the end of our bed, my next project once Halloween is over.  I wore it with jeans for most of the day, until it got too hot.  The dress is super easy to wear and comfortable.  It's from Forever 21 and I am kicking myself for not buying it in other colors. 


I forgot to set the alarm for later today and Ipacac decided he wanted to sleep on my head so I woke up at 8:30 on a Saturday. Weird.  I got a lot done today so it turned out to be nice but now I'm exhausted before midnight on a Saturday night.  Old. 


I made us omelets for breakfast and then spent the rest of the day cleaning, decorating a little bit for Halloween and shopping for my costume components.  After long trips to Target and AC Moore I think I am good to go.  Besides costume stuff I also purchased a new winter coat at Target, a big girl coat that isn't for dogwalking! Ok, maybe a few times it will be.  It's kelly green and has toggles and I love it.  The Anna Sui dress that I've been coveting was 30% off but that meant it was still $41,still too much, especially when a winter coat is calling my name.  


I made a dinner of seitan, sour cream mashed potatoes, corn with garlic lime butter and brussels sprouts.   After filling my belly I got down to business: a horror movie and the beginning construction of my Halloween costume.  I put a big dent into the project just by getting started and now I'm totally excited about it. I do predict many hours of bad horror movies (today's was The Haunting of Molly Hartley- very bad!) and costume construction in the next few days.  I am documenting it all with pictures so I can blog in detail.  Putting up a few decorations really got me into the Halloween spirit that I was greatly lacking.  I am so tired now and tomorrow is a full day of paintball war for Kristin and Becky's birthdays and then a solid few hours of costume construction.  I can't wait! 



1 comments:

HeadlessMonster said...

Hubba hubba! Do them legs go all the way up?!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com