Tuesday, December 8, 2009

day one hundred and two.






Day One Hundred and Two 12/8/2009 
Dress: Red Terry Cloth Sundress

Purchased From:  Super Thrift
Year or Era Purchased:  Fall 2009
Price: $1.95
Accessories: Black tights, cream knee socks, boots for some of the day, mary janes for the other, red and white polka dot headband, blue anchor fingerless gloves (thanks mike and jody!) red earmuffs, red and white striped long sleeve shirt, ugly holiday sweater later in the day. 
Hair and Makeup:  Huge all up beehive/twist, usual makeup 

Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Lots on my hair, a few on my ugly sweater and Michael said the outfit was cute without the sweater. 

Day: 




I am so tired and I have to go wash this beehive mess out of my hair so this is going to be short and sweet.  I bought today's dress yesterday when I went thrift shopping for an ugly holiday sweater to wear to a Yelp event tonight.  I went with a whole holiday Santa's helper theme and since my hair was still up when I woke up this morning I rocked it all day long.  People definitely stared.  Here are some pictures of my day since I am too tired for more words, tomorrow should be better. 























0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com