Tuesday, December 22, 2009

day one hundred sixteen.





Day One Hundred Sixteen 12/22/2009 
Dress: Green Vintage Sheath Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased:  2008? 
Price: I bet it was under $5
Accessories: gretights, black maroon leg warmers, black snow boots, lime mustardy greenish kerchief by Kristin neck warmer, black and white arm warmers, black cardigan
Hair and Makeup:  Freshly did with bangs, usual makeup, extra dark eyes
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  lots of hair compliments
Day

I am exhausted.  Today was not what I thought it was going to be.  I thought I would get my hair done, work and then have the rest of the night to myself to work on Christmas stuff but those plans were foiled by visitors and changes of plans.  Oh well.  I need three more weeks to get ready for Christmas.  So much to do.  Blargh. 

The dress I wore today is probably going into the donate pile.  It's not super flattering and to be honest it's a little itchy.  I felt cute today because of my hair but I hated every photograph I took. Oh well, every day can not be perfect.  I think I'm also stupidly stressed over how much I have to get done.  Ugh.  I have to go write my grocery list for the stuff I'm bringing to Xmas dinner so I must cut this short.  Blame it on Christmas. 


1 comments:

mom said...

You got bangs. OMG you look like me. Younger version of course. Sometimes I see it, sometimes you just look like Abby, but this picture you are my clone.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com