Sunday, December 27, 2009

day one hundred twenty-one.







Day One Hundred Twenty-one 12/27/2009


Dress: Printed Flowy Dress
Purchased From:  Target
Year or Era Purchased:  Fall 2009
Price: $6.24
Accessories: Black tights, black knee socks, Hunter boots, squirrel necklace
Hair and Makeup:  bun and bangs, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  MIchael



Today's dress photographs like crap.  I like it a lot though.  It's comfy and I like the weird print and colors.  The boots were a little overkill since the rain stopped and the sun was shining but I love them so and wanted to wear them.  


Today was weird and interesting and felt like something I've only ever watched in a movie.  I woke up and got ready and worked a little bit before coming home to meet up with a client picking up their pup/my houseguest, the beagle Rosie.  After that Michael's sister and Dad came over as we were to meet who I suppose is my half-sister-in-law for the first time.  I guess since I'm only part of the family by marriage (not that I feel at all like an outsider or not part of the family mind you) I wasn't too worried about the coming events.  I suppose I just feel less effected by possibilities and pasts than I might expect to were it my direct family.  I won't go into past details on the subject as I don't actually know much about it, nor do I feel the need comment on it publicly on the internet.  I will comment on the experience itself since I was directly involved.  The day proceeded with ease, not that I expected any issues.   We headed over to have coffee in Liberties Walk and talk and get to know each other a bit and then headed to Cantina for dinner.  Hours passed with little lulls in conversation and I think it all went quite well.   


Now I'm on the couch and in my jammies and I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday.  I don't have a ton of jobs this week so it won't be too terrible but I have a lot of catching up on life to do including massive amounts of cleaning and organizing the mess that Christmas threw up all over my house and life.  I am running out of dresses.  I think I might have ten or so left.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do next but I don't think I'm ready for this to end.  Guess I have some thrift shopping to do. 



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com