Tuesday, December 29, 2009

day one hundred twenty-three.











Day One Hundred Twenty-three 12/29/2009
Dress: Blue and White Plaid Vintage Dress



Purchased From:  Port Richmond Super Thrift 
Year or Era Purchased:  Spring 2008
Price: $4
Accessories: Black tights, black boots, grey cardigan, giant white faux fur hat, black and white arm warmers, brown belt, squirrel necklace from Art Star
Hair and Makeup:  gross and dirty and a bunch of different styles but mostly under a hat, usual makeup with baby blue eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Michael like the dress, no doubt because it's insanely tight in the chest, an old lady loved my hat and asked if it was rabbit, she was shocked it was fake. 



I had an okay day.  I saw Avatar tonight and loved it.  We came home and saw friends and drank drinks and now I'm getting into bed with my soup and veggie bacon.  Yup.  Sorry for the lameness but I like my bed more right now. 



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com