Sunday, January 31, 2010

day one hundred fifty-four, fifty-five and fifty-six




Day One Hundred Fifty-four 1/29/10
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased:  Winter 2010
Price: $5.00
Accessories:  jeans, blue moon boots, faux fur hat, anchor gloves, grey cardigan, green neckerchief
Hair and Makeup: Down for most, usual makeup with wine colored lips 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Lots of boot compliments/comments.  A client told me I was "very pretty but I could lose a few pounds" 
Day: 

There's a good reason I write these every day.  I forgot so many details of my life within hours.  Friday was good from what I remember. I worked, grocery shopped at Whole Foods, which somehow allowed me to spend $107 on god knows what.  After work I met up with friends at Johnny Brenda's for a drink and then headed home to make foods for our Kitchen Nightmares viewing party.  Kristin came over and brought a veg lasagna. I made a salad, garlic bread and spaghetti to go with it.  Unfortunately we were not in the episode. Oh well.  It was weird, none of the interviews they did made it into the episode.  I think it was because they had a review to rely on for the bad  impression.  Oh well, at least I got meet Chef Ramsay. It was fun.  We spent the rest of the night watching theme songs to shows we watched growing up.  It was really quite pathetic.  We went to bed around midnight and I woke up at 4:45 with the need for butt peeing.  I went back to sleep and woke up again at 6:15 for more butt peeing and some barfing.  Awesome.  Almost an hour later I went back to sleep.  Waking up in the middle of the night with a stomach flu is not fun.  I spent the next day in bed until I finally got dressed around 5:30 and went to do a cat job...




Day One Hundred Fifty-five 1/30/2010 
Dress: White Slip
Purchased From:  
Year or Era Purchased:  ?
Price: $?
Accessories:  jeans, hunter wellies, faux fur hat, red scarf, black tank top, grey cardigan
Hair and Makeup: None
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: n/a
Day: 

The day was spent in bed.  I attempted moving only when nature yelled and punched at my guts and to get a bowl of vegetable broth.  I think I watched nine episodes of Law and Order Special Victims and half of Food, Inc.  I slept on and off and felt like total crap.  Michael worked all day on our third floor spraying insulation and cleaning.  It looks awesome and it's so much warmer now.  I felt like a total jerk for being in bed all day.  I finally got dressed and went to do a cat job, which is where I'm pictured.  The cat's name is also Abby.  She was pretty rad and really loves cat nip so I made her night.  On my way home I stopped at Ekta and got a tub of rice.  I came home and ate more broth and rice and got back into bed.  I watched more Law and Order, probably most of season four.  I fell asleep again and woke up this morning after 11, still feeling not so great.  


Day One Hundred Fifty-six 1/31/2010 
Dress: Green Tommy Hilfiger Camping Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift 
Year or Era Purchased:  Spring 2008
Price: $5.00
Accessories:  black tights, hunter wellies, black leg warmers, yellow cardigan
Hair and Makeup: Down for most of the day but up in a messy ponytail for the photos, usual makeup with wine color lips 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: 
Day: 

I woke up feeling better but that feeling quickly subsided after I put some fluids in my body and took seven trips to the bathroom. Michael made pancakes, I threw a bit of a fit and yelled.  I ate a pancake with little success.  It was quite tasty but body hated it.  I climbed back in bed and watched Interview With a Vampire.  Eventually I got up to get dressed and do my cat job.  The beauty of the stomach flu is that you lose weight without thinking about it so much.  This dress hasn't fit in some time. It fit today.  I could always get it on but today was much easier and I didn't feel like a giant blob in it.  The dress is some weird tent like material. I like it but I have never worn it before.  I hope to keep losing weight and keep this one in my arsenal for when I'm completely comfortable in it.  I have no idea why I didn't wear it before when it fit really lovely. I was probably saving it as I often used to do with my dresses.  So dumb.  It's 10:06 on a Sunday and I'm going to climb into bed now.  Here's hoping February doesn't come with more stomach flu.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com