Saturday, January 2, 2010

day one hundred twenty-seven.







Day One Hundred Twenty-seven 1/2/2010


Dress: Vintage Rust Terry Cloth Frog Dress
Purchased From:  Thrift Store Unknown
Year or Era Purchased: ? 1998 at least
Price: ?
Accessories: Black tights,grey cardigan, brown belt
Hair and Makeup:  brushed out rag curls, no makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: 

Day:


I only wore this dress for maybe an hour and I didn't leave the house today.  It was really fabulous.  I didn't get out of bed until after 11 and then spent my day making a yummy quiche of asparagus, swiss cheese, onions, veggie sausage, green pepper and mushrooms so good! I spent the rest of the day lounging about on a pillow bed made of couch cushions and watching at least seven episodes of Lost season 5 and I'm continuing to do so as we speak. I needed a day like this.  It's a shame I was putting off this dress since it's not very flattering but I like it with the belt.  Oh well.  At least now I know I want to keep it.   I think I've had this dress for many years and I've worn it maybe two or three times.  Time to get back to Lost.  I love watching it all in a row.  Ahhhhh. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com