Sunday, January 3, 2010

day one hundred twenty-eight.

        







Day One Hundred Twenty-eight 1/3/2010
Dress: Black with Polka Dots Skirt to Dress Dress
Purchased From:  Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased: Fall 2009
Price: Free
Accessories: Black tights, black long sleeve undershirt, black boots
Hair and Makeup:  double buns, no makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: none

Day: 
I got this dress at the clothing swap, though it's really not a dress at all. On Rachel's suggestion I yanked it up above my boobs an voila- it's a dress! I don't know if I'll wear it again or add it to my new pile of future clothing swap/donate piles.  


So cold.  I don't like it at all.  I don't like that I have to work a full schedule outside this week. Sometimes being a dog walker really sucks.   In protest I only left the house once today for a quick trip to the grocery store and the thrift store to peruse the dress racks- totally picked over.   I found two "dresses" in the robe/lingerie/house dress aisle. Woot.  I bet my Grandmother would like my purchases.  


I woke up this morning around 9am still in the living room.  We climbed into bed and went back to sleep until 1pm.  It was brilliant.  I so needed a weekend like this.  I did manage to get a lot of stuff done in between the laziness.  I started to clean the bedroom and it is now in the middle state.  Behold the before and middle: 




 






I also made creamed chipped vegetarian bacon on toast and home fries, which were finally consumed around 5:30pm and so the only meal of the day. Otherwise the day has been pretty boring and uneventful, nothing worth writing about.  I hope it's not so horribly cold tomorrow.  Maybe I'll experiment with long john layers and dresses if it is.  We'll see.  



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com