Sunday, February 28, 2010

day one hundred eighty-three and day one hundred eighty-four.



Drywall! 

Day One Hundred Eighty-three 2/27/10 

Dress: Blue Cotton Layer/Ruffle Dress

Purchased From: Thrift Fair

Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010

Price: $3.95

Accessories: Jeans, Hunter Wellies, Deer necklace, 

Hair and Makeup: large barrel curling iron, no makeup for most of the day, a little at night

Comments/Compliments/Complaints: none that I can remember
Day: 

Somehow I slept through people dry walling the floor above me and stayed in bed until almost noon.  I ran out of the house to work a bit and then Michael and I headed to Wayne to help my siter-in-law and her boyfriend move into their new apartment.  We stayed for a while and I set up their kitchen to make up for sleeping so late and missing the big lifting.  We got back late and our friend Dave, affectionately known as Punk Rock Dave was in town for work so he came over and we headed out and we drank, and drank.  It was fun but we all hurt a lot today, especially poor Dave.  Oops. We might have broken him. 




Day One Hundred Eighty-Four 2/28/10 

Dress: Pink Star Pattern Sundress

Purchased From: Conway

Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010

Price: $4.99  but I just found the receipt and it rang up for $1.  Awesome.

Accessories: Black tights, hunter wellies, grey cardigan

Hair and Makeup: brushed, usual makeup

Comments/Compliments/Complaints: I think Michael but I can't remember
Day: 

First of all, I love this dress and it made me happy every time I looked at the pattern.  Score. I'm totally wearing it to bed tonight too since it is actually a nightgown.  

We woke up around 1PM and I headed out to work a bit before venturing home to attempt a trip to meet up with my brother and his wife at Jose's for yummy Mexican food.  They were closed so we went to Taco Riendo instead.  Poor Dave was still heavily nursing his hangover so our hangout time was cut short so he could go get some rest before driving back to Jersey. Michael I and took this time to go to Ikea and pick out some stuff for our third floor.  We found a sink and a wardrobe/closet solution.   We came home and spent the rest of the night relaxing on the couch.  Now I must go to bed and admit that tomorrow is Monday.  Oh bother. 




1 comments:

emily said...

Oh I love this one! You have a fabulous style!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com