Wednesday, February 24, 2010

day one hundred eighty.





Day One Hundred Eighty 2/24/10 
Dress: Magenta Shift Dress (with pockets!)
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories: Day: grey tights, grey and black striped knee socks, black leg warmers, black snow boots, black cardigan, Evening: Black tights, black heels, black cardigan, black and cream lace trim coat
Hair and Makeup: brushed, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Stephanie liked my coat and couldn't believe I walked dogs in a dress

Day: 


It was a crazy busy day.  I worked and made a quick trip to whole foods before coming home to change part of my outfit so Michael and I could head over to a viewing for a friend's Mom.   I was afraid my dress was too short and tight so I wore a light material coat and kept it on the whole time.  We got home after ten and I whipped up some dinner of veggie kielbasa, boxed mashed potatoes (I know, gross) and veggie baked beans.  The end. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com