Tuesday, February 23, 2010

day one hundred seventy-nine.



red eye auto correct made my eyes a little wonky


Day One Hundred Seventy-nine 2/23/10 
Dress: Floral Sundress
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories: Green tank top, yellow cardigan, black tights, brown pom-pom knee socks, hunter wellies
Hair and Makeup: Clean and blown out straight, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael said "I like your hair and your face" 

Day: 


I like this dress and will be happy to own it when it's 99 degrees and humid.  Since it was a crappy rainy day I thought I'd dress bright and try to heighten my mood.  It sort of worked until my coat became soaked through. Oh well.  I'm so tired.  I was a good girl and went to the gym today but getting back into it is killing me.  I don't think the rain or the long day of working in it helped much.  I'm off to bed.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com