Monday, February 22, 2010

day one hundred seventy-eight.





Day One Hundred Seventy-eight 2/22/10 
Dress: Grey Velvet Overall/Sack Dress
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $1.95
Accessories: Black and white sweater, navy blue tights, black tasseled leg warmers, black snow boots, grey flower headband
Hair and Makeup: Brushed and huge so thrown into two pigtails with a headband, usual makeup, minimal eye makeup because Urban Decay's primer potion causes eyeball allergies and they're all gross and red right now.
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Several hair comments, Michael said "I like this dress, kind of" 

Day: 




Bellyaching, god damn bellyaching all day long.  It's probably all that milk I consumed eating cereal for dinner last night. I bet Seinfeld never had this problem.  I woke up and took Michael to the train really early since he had jury duty. I came home and climbed back into bed with my cats and slept for another hour before getting up to face the day all full of milk ache.  I worked, went to Essene for veggie items, popped into Decade's Vintage and bought a clearance dress and then came home and couched it up for a few hours.  I finally got up and made dinner, something I wasn't really into since food was not on my to do list so much.  Being hungry and having a stomachache at the same time is really annoying.  I made baked potatoes, bbq smoked tofu and broccoli.  We watched the last quarter of Forrest Gump (gets me every time) and now I'm headed to bed.  I hear rain, it's such a lovely noise at night when I'm not out traipsing around in it.  I hope it stops by morning. 


I like this weirdo dress, it's nice to wear a sweater since I've been wearing dresses constantly and this allows me to do so plus I do love those pockets.  It's not at all flattering but hey, I was wearing to walk dogs on a Monday. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com