Sunday, February 14, 2010

day one hundred seventy.









Day One Hundred Seventy 2/14/10 
Dress: Black and White Striped Sweater Dress

Purchased From: Target
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $14.99
Accessories:
Hair and Makeup: fancy pants hair by Salon Blush , usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael

Day: 


I love this dress.  It was one of the few things that made me happy today.  I have wanted it for months but didn't want to pay full price.  The stars aligned and I found it on the clearance rack last week.  My hair stayed in all night.  I am impressed. 


Valentine's Day turned out to be an epic fail because we tried our hand at making ravioli.  Four hours later we had a mess of dinner on our plates.  I'm too exhausted to go into detail right now so I'll save that story for tomorrow.  We're going to have a Valentine's Day redo date night to make up for this stupid day.   We did find out that our friends Bill and Marissa got engaged today so that restored my faith in the day.  Congrats! 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com