Friday, February 12, 2010

day one hundred sixty-eight.






Day One Hundred Sixty-eight 2/12/10
Dress: Blue Floral Vintage Dress

Purchased From: Super Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $3.95
Accessories:  grey tights, black socks, green wellies, pink hat
Hair and Makeup: Double Pigtails, usual makeup with electric blue eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: A client complimented my makeup

Day: 





I love this dress. I feel like I wasted it on today since today evoked anger.  It was made up mostly of insane traffic.  It took me almost an hour to go 18 blocks.  This city's roads are beyond horrible, especially our neighborhood.  I was cranky for a large part of the day and barely accomplished anything.  At least it's the weekend already.  I am so over winter.  I'm going to bed soon so this day will be over faster.  


The only good part about today was stumbling upon these snow sculptures in Washington Square Park:





and this one on 11th and Pine:



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com