Monday, March 15, 2010

day one hundred ninety-eight.



Day One Hundred Ninety-eight 3/14/10 
Dress: Green Baby Doll Dress
Purchased From: Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $7
Accessories: Black tights, black cardigan, Hunter wellies, green argyle knee socks
Hair and Makeup: Pulled back into a bun with parted bangs, only face makeup, no eye makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: 




Today was all about the third floor.  It's looking pretty and making me happy even though my back hurts like woah.  I slept in until almost 11, but let's face it folks that's really 10AM since the clocks were forced ahead one hour last night so don't go judging me too much.  I woke up and made coffee and walked the doggies before joining Michael on the third floor for some perimeter sanding.  We took a sandwich/Bill break since Bill is back for a week visiting.  Michael then went and picked up the floor sander and we headed back to the third floor for more sanding/vacuuming, and carpet staple removing. Fun!   I totally wore this dress while doing all of this.  It's super comfortable and easy to wear.  I did wear a t-shirt over top of it for part of is so I didn't get it all dirty but that was abandoned on the second work session.  We finished our sanding for the day and while Michael returned the sander I shopped at Target.  I had to be good because Michael was waiting.  I did purchase myself a fabulous bubble umbrella and I've decided it's quite possibly one of the greatest inventions ever.  Tonight I used it to walk two dogs and play with my phone simultaneously all while staying dry.  Awesome.   I did see a few dresses I might want so maybe I'll go back this week.  We'll see.  What I really wanted was this gorgeous blueish green rain coat but they didn't have it in my size. Oh well.  I'm all about the rain gear since it's been raining for almost 48 hours straight.   The rest of the night was spent eating soup and salads, catching up on the dvr and playing with doggies.  We are quite hurty from a long day of working.  Now I'll take a hot ass shower and relax my muscles before some snuggle time while we watch The Pacific.  Not too shabby. 


Check out these gorgeous floors and framed windows: 







0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com