Tuesday, March 16, 2010

day one hundred ninety-nine.




Day One Hundred Ninety-nine 3/15/10 
Dress: Rainbow Circles Sun Dress
Purchased From: Conway
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $1
Accessories: jeans, black cardigan, Hunter wellies, deer necklace
Hair and Makeup: down and annoying me, sometimes in a hat, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael liked my dress
Day: 
It was one of those days when I couldn't wait to get back in bed.  I worked a bunch, stopped at Ross since it's their dress event- (not super productive and I've been spoiled by thrift store prices), went to the gym, and then to dinner with some friends.  Michael and I came home and I was super excited to hang out on the couch and watch The Pacific since we didn't get to it on Sunday night followed by an episode of Band of Brothers.  


This is the circle version of the star dress from day 184. I think I bought it a size bigger in the circles because it wasn't as cute.  Oh well, it was $1, so you know, whatever. It was cold and rainy all day so no one really saw it and it doubles as a night gown so I don't feel too bad about messing up on the size.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com