Saturday, March 27, 2010

day two hundred and ten.



 




Day Two Hundred Ten 3/25/10 
Dress: Navy Blue Baby Doll Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift (forever 21 dress)
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5.00
Accessories: hunter wellies (they called for rain), green tights, 
Hair and Makeup: braids, cream knit hat, usual makeup with no eyeliner
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: hmm, none that I can remember
Day: 



Ugh.  Sorry. 


So I got word from my brother that my sister-in-law, his wife, was released from the hospital today but without a full diagnosis.  That's no fun.  Hopefully they find out more information soon.  Seeing him scared made me really sad.   I'm still exhausted and posting both yesterday and todays entries at the same time because lately time isn't something I've had to spare.  Between working, family stuff, shower prep and house renovations I am beyond exhausted. I spent the beginning of the week with the worst stiff neck ever.  I'm not so good with stress, according to my friend and massage therapist, Rica, I carry it all in my neck and shoulders.  Awesome.  Next week I register for my summer and fall classes.  That should add nicely to my stress.  I'm looking at Creative Writing, Fiction, Scriptwriting and Poetry.  Not too shabby.  Let's see if I can still construct non blog sentiments from these fingertips.  I hope to have more interesting updates in a few days.  Hopefully the shower goes well and fabulous blog worthy photographs will be aplenty.  


I got this dress yesterday when I did a little thrift store therapy.  I stopped at Circle Thrift on my way home and got five dresses.  One of which was this simple navy blue knit baby doll dress.  I knew I'd be running around like crazy (and sort of getting lost in South Philly parking lots with Rica but I'll have to explain all that later) so I wanted to be comfortable.  It was cold again and they predicted rain but I've realized that the weatherjerks have been wrong all week so I don't know why I bother.  Oh well, I wore my wellies to not a drop of rain.  I purposely stepped in tiny puddles.  I dug out my winter coat and wore a hat for warmth.  Blargh.  The other dresses I scored included a vintage Saks Fifth Avenue dress and a few other casual dresses. I was super stoked on the Saks dress.  It's weird and long and black with a bright floral pattern.  It has long sleeves so I'll have to wear it fast. Wee.  I'm off to bed for super early wake up times and a very busy day.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com