Thursday, April 22, 2010

day two hundred thirty-four.





Day Two Hundred Thirty-four 4/19/10
Dress:  Black and White Strapless Embroidered Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Fall 2009
Price: $5
Accessories:   black tights, black flats, orange cardigan, black and white striped headband/belt, kurt halsey bird necklace
Hair and Makeup:  Side ponytail, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael liked my dress, Sue liked my necklace





I really need to start blogging on the day of or immediate day after again as I'm falling behind and in my old age I can't really remember a few days ago.  Blargh.  So let's see...it was Monday so immediately I'm sure it was boring.  I've had this dress for a while but never wore it because the boning was hurty and annoying.  Now it's a little bigger and the boning doesn't stick into me anymore.  It's still slightly annoying because it has a cotton lining so it gets stuck to my tights when I walk.  I threw on a slip underneath to fight the good fight.  


I worked, made a quick trip to Trader Joe's and came home and made an awesome dinner of veggie beef tips in a red wine/mushroom reduction, a baked potato and green beans with almonds.  It ruled.   



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com