Thursday, April 22, 2010

day two hundred thirty-five.






Day Two Hundred Thirty-five 4/20/10
Dress:  Navy blue Vintage Dress
Purchased From: Sazz Vintage
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $5
Accessories:   yellow tights, navy blue vintage hat, crazy pattern boots
Hair and Makeup:  Down and with a hat, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: So many people commented on my outfit today,  lots of strangers commented including: "you must have a closet full of funky outfits."  Lots of people thought I looked like a stewardess, Orsborn compared me to Zooey Deschanel in Almost Famous, etc. etc.  Fun. 



I had such a blast in this outfit.  It was super fun and I sort of felt like I was walking around the city in a costume.  It was a beautiful day so that also helped.  I bought both the hat and dress at separate Sazz Vintage warehouse events.  I got lucky and found this dress among piles of vintage clothing and paid $5 for it.  I love it.  


I spent my day working and then went home and rode my bike over to Rica's and we rode our bikes to the Piazza to meet up with a bunch of friends at Creep Records. It was a lovely bike ride, really just the perfect spring day.  We hung out for a while and then Michael and I came home and I made a lovely dinner of leftovers and we watched Lost. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com