Thursday, April 15, 2010

day two hundred twenty-eight.





Day Two Hundred Twenty-eight 4/13/10
Dress: Grey Thick Weird Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5
Accessories:  Black tights, green hunter wellies
Hair and Makeup: Double buns with a headband fashioned from the dress, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  none



So I liked this dress a lot better in the dressing room.  I got it home and realized the belt and belt loop flat in the front were in weird spots and made the dress bulkier and weirder than needed.  I decided to cut them off and make one into a headband.  The dress is not flattering and it's thick and weird.  It was cold and rainy so this dress worked and I wore it with a cardigan and raincoat to stay warm.  Oh well.  I spent the day working in the rain, made a quick trip to the grocery store and came home and made some soup.  I attempted to make the soup a health version of my gross cream of tons of vegetable soups and I think it worked.   Michael and I did some work on the third floor while the soup simmered.  I painted two walls while he did some other stuff to some other walls, something with joint compound and smoothing maybe, I don't know.     Boring, rainy day. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com