Wednesday, April 14, 2010

day two hundred twenty-seven.









Day Two Hundred Twenty-Seven 4/12/10
Dress: Red Pin-up Style Polka Dot Dress
Purchased From: Sazz Vintage
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $10.00
Accessories:  Black tights, super high top chucks, baby blue cardigan, kurt halsey bird necklace
Hair and Makeup: Curled and in low pigtails, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  I think like ten different strangers commented on my shoes




My body was still mad at me all day.  It does not like bad food or intense amounts of alcohol anymore.  I woke at 5am with what I like to call poo contractions.  Not fun.  I went back to bed and woke up when Michael and Orsborn were leaving to go stand in line for standing room only tickets for the opening day at home Phillies game.  Bless them.  I went back to sleep in an attempt to sleep off the sick. It sort of worked.  I finally got up and hurriedly dressed in Phillies inspired gear, a red dress and light blue cardigan.  The dress was a little bit and sackesque so I added a matching red polka dot waist belt but my belly was aching so very much that I took the belt off and left it at home.  Fashion lost the fight.  



I worked and then headed to the stadium to meet up with Michael, Orsborn, my sister-in-law Colie and her boyfriend Mike.  The game was good and the Phillies won.  Nice.  I attempted to find ginger ale but that wasn't happening so I tried a coke.  I'm not a big fan of soda, in fact I find it sort of disgusting in theory and I wish it didn't exist since it's one of the things making Americans turn into the characters from Wally.  Anyway, enough soda ranting.  I broke down and bought one hoping the bubbles would help, not so much. At least I got a new plastic Phillies travel cup to put ice water in on my daily travels. I am such a nerd. 


We came home and I took a nap, still belly aching.  It helped a bit and I got up and made some leftovers and dvr'd it up on the couch.  Monday felt like an extended Sunday.  It was weird. 



0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com