Wednesday, April 7, 2010

day two hundred twenty-one.




Day Two Hundred Twenty-One 4/6/10 
Dress: Blue Gingham Nightshirt Vintage Dress
Purchased From: Sazz Vintage
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5
Accessories:  Brown belt, giant black sunglasses, blue flower hair clip, blue sandals
Hair and Makeup: usual makeup, hair pulled back and unstyled, 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael and Jake commented on the dress, they're both gingham fans.


It was a boring but productive and good day. It was also hot as balls, especially for April.  Usually at this time of th year I'm still wearing my winter coat.  I got this dress from the lingerie box at the last Sazz Vintage warehouse sale so it was $5. Not too shabby.  I had to belt it because it was pretty big and that certainly caused some unflattering puffage.  I also think maybe you could see through it in the sunlight. Oops.  At least I wasn't crazy gross sweaty all day, just sweaty. 


I worked quite a long day, went to the gym and then to home depot to buy the basin part of our sink.  I came home and made breakfast for dinner and we watched some television and headed to bed early.  Really boring but whatever. 







1 comments:

Unknown said...

i have this in pink! oh yeah, you totally knew that already. looks good on you!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com