Saturday, April 17, 2010

day two hundred thirty.














Day Two Hundred Thirty 4/15/10
Dress:  Green Shirt Dress 
Purchased From: Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5
Accessories: Squirrel necklace (thanks rica!), brown tights, black flats, big black sunglasses
Hair and Makeup: Hot roller curled hair, usual makeup with some green eyeshadow from the barbie MAC collection
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  I can't remember. 





So I woke up on Thursday and after my coffee I went to the third floor and applied a second coat of blue to our two blue walls.  We now have three green walls, two blue walls and four white walls.  I dig it.  



I spent the rest of the day working and then stopped at Benjamin Moore for a quart of flat white paint to finish the white wall.  I came home and cleaned the living room and then painted the wall on the right above.  I then made a dinner of blackened tofu over a tomato and artichoke white wine saute,  a side of dirty rice, a salad and some yummy bread.  It was a lovely day.  I love when I'm super productive.   I drank a bunch of Pinot Noir too.  Lovely, really lovely.  

I loved this dress. It's so easy to wear and it has a boat neck, something I'm a huge fan of as I have sort of wonky shoulders and I think this neckline is flattering on me.  I think once I get my sewing machine going I'll give this style of dress a try.  


1 comments:

Cheryl said...

what a cute necklace, and you look darling as always.

house is looking good!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com