Tuesday, May 11, 2010

day two hundred fifty-four.





Day Two Hundred Fifty-four Sunday 5/9/10 
Dress:  Red Strapless Floral Dress
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $5.95
Accessories: Kurt Halsey Firefly necklace, white cardigan, black tights, black flats, big black sunglasses
Hair and Makeup: Down and curled, usual makeup w/out eyeliner and w/ mascara
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  My mom's friend Jacques complimented my hair



Happy Mother's Day! So yeah, I'm behind again on blogs.  Oops.  


I spent two hours in traffic to get to my Grandmothers house to meet up with Mom, brother and Mom's friend Jacques.  I spent a few minutes with my Grandmother and then we headed to have lunch at a pizza shop.  After lunch we ventured to Longwood Gardens for an afternoon of flower sightseeing.  It was lovely.  We saw three awesome tree houses, amazing landscapes and a gorgeous array of plants and flowers in the greenhouse.  We walked and walked and almost three hours later we realized how much time had passed and how tired we all were so we called it a day.  


Here are some photo highlights of the day: 






















I headed back to my Mom's and picked up a ton of cool stuff including a tea cart we'll use in our new bedroom or maybe in our living room, not sure yet.  We hung out for a while and then I headed home.  It was a long, exhausting day but it was really nice.  


I didn't get a great photo of my dress because I kind of forgot to.   My brother took the above photo of my Mom and I at my favorite treehouse.  I got the dress last week at Thrift Fair.  I wanted something nice for Mother's Day and found this.  It was soooo much colder than expected so I paired it with a sweater and tights and was still a little cold, even with a coat.   Crazy weather!




0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com