Tuesday, June 8, 2010

day two hundred seventy-nine.


 


Day Two Hundred Seventy-nine Friday 6/4/10 
Dress: Grey and black turtleneck Dress
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair but it's from Forever 21
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $4.95

Accessories: black flats
Hair and Makeup: Down with a flower clip, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  

This dress would've been so much better if it wasn't eight hundred degrees.  Its turtleneck srangled me as did the humidity. 

Fridays are my slow days but for some reason my jobs took forever.  Maybe because it was crazy hot and humid.  It all equaled up to a big old cranky solution.   I slept late, worked all day and came home and made veggie BLT hoagies for dinner.  I spent a large amount of time on the couch being crankypants.  Stupid heat.  We were fighting turning on the air conditioner but finally gave in to the comfort. Totally boring.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com