Thursday, July 29, 2010

day three hundred hundred twenty-nine.














Day Three Hundred Twenty-nine Saturday  7/24/10
Dress:  Turquoise Strapless Sun Dress
Purchased From:  Conway
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $7.99

Accessories:  blue sandals, black plastic bracelet
Hair and Makeup:  Pulled back into three low buns, usual makeup with extra blueish green eyeshadows 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Jody liked my eye makeup, some Fishtown kid rode by on his bike and said something like DAaaaaaamMMMn Guuuurl. 


It was even hotter on Saturday, something like one hundred degrees, and the air was a soupy mess.  I wore this dress in an attempt to stay cool, it only sort of worked.  Michael and I went to Kraftwork for brunch.  We joked on the way that we should call our friend's Jody and Spano but they'd probably already be there.  They were. It seems Spano's car was broken into, yet again, and the culprits had attempted to steal it, again. So dumb.  We joined them and had food and beers.  I had a flight that including Hitachino Espresso Stout, Beer Geek Breakfast Stout, Ichtegem's Grand Cru, and Young's Double Chocolate Stout.  Nom, nom, nom.  I also ordered the omelet, which was to have goat cheese, spinach, mushrooms, onions and peppers.  I got it sans onions and peppers but they kind of made it sans goat cheese too- maybe a dollop. Waaaaaah.  It was still a fluffy, tasty egg so I survived.  We hung out for a while and I went home and read a bit before heading out to do some cat jobs.  I spent a few hours on the couch, avoiding the heat and watching three episodes of Jersey Shore, much to Michael's dismay.  Later that night we ate leftover pizza and watched 500 Days of Summer, which I thought was a really lovely movie.  The Steves came home from seeing Cap n' Jazz and regaled us with their stories and I survived the heat just fine. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com