Saturday, July 17, 2010

day three hundred seventeen.




Day Three Hundred Seventeen Monday  7/12/10
Dress:  Navy Blue V-neck Sheath Dress
Purchased From:  MOLLY DELANEY
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $FREE

Accessories:  Pink fishnet knee socks, my favorite crazy pattern boots, 
Hair and Makeup:  Two braids and a headband, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Michael liked the dress

First day back to school for second summer session.  My how time flies.   I always feel like sheath dresses are smart and businessy so I wore this dress but I didn't want to seem stuffy so I paired it with funky boots and pink fishnet knee highs.  It was hot and I didn't feel like curling my hair so I teased the crown a bit, threw in a headband and braided it.  I got my work done pretty quickly and headed to school, almost an hour early.  Oops.  I found awesome parking because free equals awesome.  Class was good and I like my professor.  I think I may have been spoiled with my first class, the group of people and the professor.  Oh well, I'll make the best of it.  I came home and made breakfast for dinner.  Yup.  


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com