Monday, July 19, 2010

day three hundred eighteen.







Day Three Hundred Eighteen Tuesday 7/13/10
Dress:  
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $FREE

Accessories:   Green Hunter Wellies
Hair and Makeup:  Pulled into a low bun, bangs down with a headband, usual makeup with green eyeshadows blended together. 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  A stranger complimented my wellies

So this dress was below the knee and I wasn't feeling it. I chopped off a good bit of the bottom and instantly liked it better.  It was a shitty, hot day and this fabric is thick and weird so I was still feeling a little gross. I spent my day working, headed to school early to do my reading and then went to class.  It was another good class but I miss my group from last semester.  A few people in the class certainly like to tell stories about themselves that have no actual relevance to the topics at hand.  Oh bother.  Over sharers man, they are not my favorite people.  I came home and met up with Michael and our friend Sean at Kraftwork.   I had a flight of three stouts and one witbier, a beet salad that was tasty but lacking sustenance and some herbed flatbread.  Michael and Sean were working on Sean's website for his new bar and restaurant- Station Taproom.  You should go and eat and drink there.  We watched a bit of the all star game and then came home and continued watching it.  Michael fell asleep and I gave up in the seventh inning because it was taking way too long and I was way too tired. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com