Monday, July 26, 2010

day three hundred twenty-five.



Day Three Hundred Twenty-five Tuesday  7/20/10
Dress:  Black, White and Grey Dress
Purchased From:  Thrift Fair
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $4.95

Accessories:  Green flats 
Hair and Makeup:  Pulled back into a side bun, usual makeup with silver and black eyeshadows
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  An eye makeup compliment from the Nanny at one of my jobs, Michael liked the dress, the one desk guy at a building I work with likes to call me "99" now.  I definitely enjoy that. 

AAAAAAHHHHH Finally feeling better on Tuesday, though the bruises just keep changing color and growing.  Gross.  I love this dress.  It's a really awesome thrift store find and it made me feel a little fancy on a Tuesday.  I did my eye makeup to match the dress using the Alice palette and MAC eyeshadows- greys, silvers, blacks.  I am a big fan of too much eye makeup. I liked the contrast of the green flats with the greys and blacks but really those are just my favorite shoes.   I had a busy, busy day.  I spent the morning working on my character assignment for class and researching for the class discussion then worked all day.  Around 4:45 I headed to school to finish the writing piece.  I just barely finished and not with enough time for a real proper revision.  Oh bother. I enjoy walking away from a piece for a nice chunk of time so I can revisit it and rework it, but we barely had time to write it.  Class went well and our class discussion was pretty awesome.  One of my classmates, Darryl, was my partner in leading the discussion.  He's quite good at researching literature and discussing it so we made a good team.  After class I came home and made dinner of veggie lemon chicken with tzatziki and caprese salad on flat bread with a side of tabouli.  It was quite lovely.  I am absolutely addicted to dinners involving flat breads, tortillas and taco shells at the moment.  Nom, nom, nom. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com