Monday, July 26, 2010

day three hundred twenty-four.







Day Three Hundred Twenty-four Monday  7/19/10
Dress:  Turquoise and Floral weird ribbon dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased: Spring 2010
Price: $FREE

Accessories:  Blue plastic hair barrettes, black flats
Hair and Makeup:  Down and with barrettes, usual makeup with some blue eyeshadows
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Someone told me I look nice in this color 

I still didn't feel one hundred percent on Monday.  Luckily my night and morning cat job was cancelled so I didn't have to rush out of the house.  I put a negative amount of energy into dressing, hair and makeup because I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was stupid hot so I opted for this dress that I don't love at all.  It's not flattering in the slightest and the side ties are weird and kept coming untied all day. This dress will definitely go into my donate pile- good thing I have another clothing swap coming up soon! I also hate this picture but I put zero effort into it as well so whatevs- what I do love are the weird extra floating heads that were created when I attempted to retouch erase a large part of my kitchen background.  Creepy.  Thats me making tacos and apparently being mad about it.   It was a boring day.  I worked, went to school and got a crapload of homework- why can't my professor give us writing assignments over the weekend and not on a Monday night?  Blargh.  We had one tiny little reading assignment to complete in four days and then wham! Monday night she hits us with a reading assignment, a writing assignment and to top it all off I was one of the two people chosen to run the class discussion on the reading assignment so I had to prepare for that too.  Ugh.  I came home and made tacos and ate them like they were my last meal.  I did my reading assignment, which was amazing- Tobias Wolff's Bullet in the Brain.  It's super short and there's a short film of it as well that's kind of amazing.  He's the same guy that wrote This Boy's Life.  I've seen the movie but never read the book.  Guess it's on my to read list now. 


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com