Tuesday, July 27, 2010

day three hundred twenty-seven.








Me and Mr. McCallum


Day Three Hundred Twenty-seven  Thursday  7/22/10
Dress:  Blue V-neck Cotton Dress 
Purchased From:  Super Thrift/ Thrift Fair, whatever it's called but the tag says Charlotte Russe
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $2.95

Accessories:  black flats
Hair and Makeup:  Side ponytail, lots of green eyeshadows and usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Some gross dude at Target walked by me, stared at my boobs and said "Sup baby" or something gross.  Really? 

Thursday was again ridiculously hot.  Even though this dress had sleeves the material was thin and it was quite short so it kept me cool.  I opted for a side ponytail to keep my hair off of my neck.  Thoughts of chopping it all off have been dancing around my head but I'll let them keep dancing, it took me way too long to get it to this length.  I'm way overdue at the hair salon and my roots are dark but I don't care, it's officially past my bra strap.  Word.  I got this dress at Super Thrift/Thrift Fair, whatever you want to call it.  Yelp says Thrift Fair, the sign says Super Thrift,  debit charges go through as something completely different, who knows.  I worked in the heat, including a visit with that cute kitty above, then headed to class for some literature discussion and writing instruction.  Our professor gave us copies of her book as a thank you for running the class discussion. That was kind of awesome.   After class I had a hankering for pizza so I finally ordered from the much touted Trios Trattoria and boy I'm glad I did.  Finally, good pizza close to home!  I went to Target while the pizza was cooking and got a few household items, nothing fun at all.  I came home and ate some of both a white pizza with broccoli and ricotta and a red pizza with mushrooms.  Really, really tasty.  Next time I'm going to try the thin crust square pizza. I'll be sure to tell you all about it, I'm sure you can't wait! 

3 comments:

Mike said...

The thin crust is good if you like soggy crust. If not then I'd stay away.

Mike said...

that was delivery though...so that probably is why

i heart Trios Trattoria

Mike said...

that was delivery though...so that probably is why

i heart Trios Trattoria

 
designed by suckmylolly.com