Sunday, August 22, 2010

day three hundred hundred fifty-five.




Day Three Hundred Fifty-five Thursday 8/19/10
Dress:  Green Plaid Dress
Purchased From:  Mishel's clothing swap
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $Free
Accessories:  Green flats
Hair and Makeup: usual makeup with some green shadow on my eyes, hair down and brushed and curled a tiny bit with a big barrel curling iron
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Michael liked my dress 

Thursday was really lovely.  I can't help but think the fact that I love this dress contributed to my good day.  This is one of my favorite scores from the clothing swap.  I have such a boner for green lately and I'll always love plaid.  To complete my dork transaction I added green shoes and green eyeshadow to my ensemble.  Yay. 

I spent the day working and since class was cancelled I spent the time picking up our new foster baby: 

So far her names have been Monster, Boxcar and Soda Pop. Check out the disdain in Flea's eyes. 



My friend, Krista, rescued her from a wheel well on Tuesday.  Michael has agreed to let me foster her.  She's about five weeks old and needs a forever home.  Please let me know if you're interested.  She's wicked sweet, but contains no high fructose corn syrup, she's 100% pure all natural kitty goodness.  I'd really like to succeed at this whole foster thing so I can continue to do it.  Flea was a foster, and that was seven years ago...get it? Adopt her! 

After work and kitty time Michael and I headed to dinner with with our friends Ramona and Matt.  We went to Honey's and sat outside since it was such a beautiful night.  After a lovely dinner we walked to the Piazza for gelato.  Nom, nom, nom.  I opted for nutella and hazelnut.  So, so, so good.  We sat at one of the tables and enjoyed the lovely evening. 


On the way back to our cars we stopped and had some swingset time.  That ruled.  Once back home Michael and I played with Doctor Girlfriend Kitten.  She's so cute.  Seriously, adopt her! 


 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com