Friday, August 27, 2010

day three hundred hundred sixty-one.

 


Day Three Hundred Sixty-one Wednesday  8/25/10
Dress:  Green Cotton Pinup inspired Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2010
Price: $5
Accessories:  Brown knee socks, bird/swirl pattern boots, leopard print cardigan
Hair and Makeup: Two buns and bangs twisted and pulled back, usual makeup with green eyeshadow, yellow and clear sunglasses
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Some dude asked (from a moving van) if I needed any help "walking those dogs" when I was walking two large dogs.  

This dress is actually longer than knee length, but I wanted to wear boots since the weather was so delicious so I pinned it up on both sides to change the length and shape of it a bit.  I dig the boob area of this dress quite a bit, it's flattering for the larger chested ladies.  Man alive it was awesome to wear knee highs, boots and a cardigan.  I wish it could always be seventy-something degrees.  

Wednesday was a pretty good day.  I spent the morning dorking out on the computer, got ready and headed out to work.  After work I hung out with Sue and Lemon and we took a trip to Whole Foods.  My friend Kristin had mentioned she'd eaten an avocado, bacon and tomato sandwich the night before so I was craving one something fierce, veggie though, of course.  Sue and I had a nice shopping time and Lemon dug the sites and sounds of a bustling Whole Foods, cute.  I came home and made avocado, veggie turkey and bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches on 12 seed sourdough.  DELICIOUS! Michael and I watched Louie and then I watched Whip It.  Cute, but it was more of a coming of age story with some derby peppered in.  


Oh and this little lady (NOT the fat one, he's mine) needs a home so if you're interested leave me a comment! I'll make a serious flyer for her very soon.  She's wicked sweet! 


1 comments:

Jared said...

Hey! Does that kitty have it's shots and what not yet?

 
designed by suckmylolly.com