Thursday, September 10, 2009

day twelve.



Day Twelve 9/9/2009
Dress: Red Tank Dress
Purchased From: H&M
Year or Era Purchased: Summer 2009
Price: $7.00
Accessories: none
Hair and Makeup: Two buns for some of the day, one bun for the other. I really need to wash my hair. I also wore orangey eye shadow.
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: The Mister
Day: Today's dress is a clearance dress from H&M. It's not my usual style dress because I don't generally dig on straight or tight style dresses due to my lovely little pot belly but it was $7. If I ever actually go out and buy some spanx I think I'll like this dress style way better. It got a little cold later in the day so I totally went with a ketchup and mustard theme and wore a yellow cardigan. Cardigan weather!!!

I woke up late today and needed to start work early so I just threw this dress on without much thought. I did a bit of makeup, threw my hair up in two buns because it is wicked greasy and tangled right now, grabbed my coffee and ran out the door. Seven dog walks and a Trader Joe's stop later I came home for lunch as Michael was working from home. He did so because his new baby was being delivered today. He got a new video camera. I don't know what the specs are but I think it's fancy and he won't stop recording everything. I made us sandwiches of the awesome variety because that's the only sandwich I know how to make. This particular awesome sandwich was on a french baguette that held cheddar cheese, fresh mozzarella, Tofurky Hickory Smoked slices, lettuce, tomato, mayo and a pickle on the side. While I was making the sandwiches our main squirrel Maalox tried to break into the house right in front of me. He already did so once so there's a hole in the screen with a paper towel stuffed into it. I watched him try to remove the paper towel. I totally blamed our other squirrel, Steven Andrew Orsborn, but after today I can't kid myself any longer. Oh well. I still love him.

I then ventured back out for another walk, a trip to Walmart to return seven unused rafts and finally dragged myself to the gym for some elliptical fun.

Tonight I did laundry and then we watched episodes of Lost and ate salads until we went to Matt and Ramona's house to help them with anything they needed help with as they are getting married on Saturday. I am absolutely exhausted now and will retire to bed. Sorry for such a lame post today!

Oh and today's featured pup is Twoshi.

1 comments:

HeadlessMonster said...

Feeling the bright, warm colors.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com