Friday, September 25, 2009

day twenty-eight.



photobooth a la kristin g







Day Twenty-eight 9/25/2009
Dress: Pink Waitress Dress
Purchased From: Circle Thrift? 
Year or Era Purchased: 2007?
Price: $5ish
Accessories: Squirrel button on dress lapel, socks with buttons sewn on them
Hair and Makeup:  braids and mess, minimal makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: One shoe compliment and one dress compliment  
Day:  My stomach hurts and I have a pretty bad headache right now so today's detail will have to be reserved for tomorrow.  I'm really sorry.  I will break it down like this: early morning dog visitor, 8am grey's anatomy, lots of coffee, hissy fits and popped buttons, work, headache, more hissy fits, bike ride, forgetters show, sushi double date, bike ride, dog walk, belly and headache, oh and a wolf mask.  I swear I'll fill in all of the blanks tomorrow and even though I had a fabulous night I need to crawl into bed now. Ugh. Ouch. 







1 comments:

HeadlessMonster said...

Cute!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com