Tuesday, October 27, 2009

day sixty.






Day Sixty 10/27/2009
Dress: Black with White Polka Dots Dress
Purchased From: Rainbow
Year or Era Purchased:
Spring or Summer 2008
Price: $9.99
Accessories: greenish/blue tights, black and white striped leg warmers, blueish cardigan
Hair and Makeup: one side up in a comb, the rest down with curls that fell fast in the raindrops, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: none that I can remember
Day: 



I woke up so early today to drive to the suburbs to go to the dentist because I never changed to a dentist in the city.  Tomorrow I'll be calling to make an appointment for six months from now with a dentist in the city.  It is time.  It is time because it took me one hour and forty-five minutes to drive from Philadelphia to Coatesville this morning, making me half an hour later for my appointment that lasted all of fifteen minutes. At least I didn't have any cavities.  Yay me.  I then drove another forty-five minutes home so I could hurriedly eat and start working in the rain.  Dumb day.  


I had two dresses picked out to wear since I am not good at morning clothing decisions but turns out I picked this one instead.  I like leg warmers a lot so I put some on and threw on some flats for a danceresque look.  My feet got wet later in the day but late enough that I didn't care that much.  This dress is super flowy and easy to wear so I was quite comfortable today I must say.  I changed out of my wet tights and threw on jeans when I got home but I was too lazy to photograph that look, sorry. 


For dinner I made twice baked potatoes, pan seared tofu with a spice rub and leftover Italian Spanakopita.  It was good. I ate a little too much.  I spent the rest of the night doing more paper mache and unsuccessfully dyeing fabric.  Blargh.  Guess I'll be making another trip or two to get some other dye solution.  Or I might spray paint, we'll see.   I am exhausted from my early suburban jaunt and will now retire to bed at a reasonable time with hopes of working on my costume for several hours tomorrow morning since I am running out of time.  Ugh. 

1 comments:

HeadlessMonster said...

I've been a fan of polka-dots as of late. AH KEWL!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com