Tuesday, November 17, 2009

day eighty-one.






Day Eighty-one 11/17/2009
Dress: Green and White Floral Shirt Dress
Purchased From: Old Navy
Year or Era Purchased:  Winter 2009

Price: $15.99 on sale
Accessories: black tights and boots
Hair and Makeup: down and wavy  usual makeup with green  eyeshadow

Comments/Compliments/Complaints: Jody

Day: 



 I drank too much wine.  My day was mostly boring.  I went to my lady doctor appointment and I like my new non Planned Parenthood doctor.  No offense to planned parenthood I'm just over thirty, have insurance and hate waiting for two hours to even be seen.   I worked and then came home and finally gave up on internet arguing.  I am just not cut out for people that like to argue for arguments sake.  That's it for me, thanks.  Jody came over and we watched some Project Runway but mostly we just drank a lot of wine, as in two and half bottles. Go us.  So now I am off to bed without extra paragraphs. Good thing today's dress is sort of boring.  Word. 

2 comments:

Kristin G said...

where do you go to the lady doctor? I need a non planned parenthood one too.

HeadlessMonster said...

Me too.

George, George, George of the jungle, strong as he can be...

George, George, George of the jungle, look out for that treeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com