Friday, November 13, 2009

day seventy-seven.














Day Seventy-seven 11/13/2009
Dress: Flintstones Dress
Purchased From: Plaid Pony Vintage
Year or Era Purchased: Fall 2008

Price: $25
Accessories: Kurt Halsey bird necklace, jeans and a white blouse during the day and then black tights, pink legwarmers, black shoes, black tutu, black t-shirt
Hair and Makeup: Afro Puffs, usual makeup with teal eyeshadow and fun black dots by my eyes at night

Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Lots of people said things like oh god, oh my, what is that, that's ridiculous.  

Day: 



Oh my god.  I bought this dress because it is absolutely ridiculous.  Rica and  Sue and I went to a Plaid Pony back of the store sale at Art Star and this gem of a dress was there.  I sacrificed buying other stuff to buy this because I thought I would give it a good home.   Today is the first time I'm wearing it because it is just not super functional.  I wore it with jeans and a blouse earlier and then tonight I put on tights, a tutu underneath and some bloomers since it is wicked short.  I got a lot of weird looks already and I haven't even gone out for the night yet except for dinner.  


I woke up and took Michael to work and then came home and cleaned the kitchen and part of the living room in a furious cleaning fit to make up for all the television I watched last night.  I worked some and went to the gym and then came home and cleaned some more.  Then a gaggle of boys were in my life and we drove to Jose's for dinner but not before a ton of detours and picking up Rica and Kristin.  It was ridiculous and fun and we ate lots of yummy food and now we're going dancing at 700. Yup.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, this is super cute and fun. i wish i had been out with you for dancing last night so i could have seen it in motion!

HeadlessMonster said...

Oh god, oh my, what is that, that's ridiculous.

It's creeping me out.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com