Tuesday, December 15, 2009

day one hundred and nine.


If I directed movies I'd dress like this. Dork.




Day One Hundred and Nine 12/15/2009 
Dress: Grey and Black Stripey Cotton A-line Dress

Purchased From:  Clothing Swap, I think it's from Target
Year or Era Purchased:  Fall 2009
Price: $0
Accessories: Black boots, black tights, red scarf, super nerdy sunglasses, grey cardigan
Hair and Makeup:  Pulled back because it's pretty dirty, usual makeup with

Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  none

Day: 



Man alive is this dress a sweatpants dress.  It is too big, made of sweatpants material, not super flattering and very blah.  That being said, I love it.  Again I wore the same cardigan two days in a row.  I need to up my cardigan wardrobe.   I knew today was a crazy long day and I wanted to be comfortable.  I walked lots of dogs, picked up Sue and Jake from the airport, went back to the dermatologist, grocery shopped, and went to the gym all before coming home to meet up with Michael and my father-in-law for dinner at Memphis Taproom.  Whew. I am exhausted.  Goodnight.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com