Sunday, December 13, 2009

day one hundred and seven.






Day One Hundred and Seven 12/13/2009 
Dress: Black and White H&M Tweed Shift Dress

Purchased From:  Free at a Clothing Swap
Year or Era Purchased:  Fall 2009
Price: $0
Accessories: Green tights, fox necklace, orange cardigan (yes, same as yesterday), black boots 
Hair and Makeup:  down and wavy, usual makeup 

Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  Several compliments on the fox necklace, Michael loved the dress

Day: 



We woke up so early today to go meet friends Heather and Jon and Heather's Mom for a crazy buffet breakfast at the Coleman Restaurant.  I actually woke up at 7:45 on a Sunday morning and got out of the house on time.  I was happy to have today's dress from the clothing swap because it was a little fancy and a little casual and it has pockets.  I wanted to wear a black cardigan but I couldn't find it in my several piles of clothing.  Yes, it should be in a closet but no, it's not.  Sorry.   We had a lovely breakfast that involved some serious eating.  The omelet station was my favorite and I had an asparagus, cheedar, swiss, wild mushroom and olive omelet.  I topped it with more asparagus and some artichokes from the grilled vegetable section.  I kind of want another one right now.  After our almost two hour gluttonous breakfast Michael and I did some Christmas shopping and it was actually fun.   After several hours we came home and lounged about watching too many episodes of Criminal MInds.  I actually got hungry again so I made us some tomato soup and grilled cheese with veggie bacon and we played Words With Friends and then watched Dexter(woah!).  I am so very tired from my early morning excursion so now it is time for a shower and then bed.  Yup.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com