Friday, January 15, 2010

day one hundred forty.





Day One Hundred Forty 1/15/2010
Dress: Blueish Silver Nightgown Dress
Purchased From:  ? Definitely Thrift, maybe Village Thrift in New Jersey
Year or Era Purchased:  2000ish? 
Price: $?
Accessories: grey tights, sliver ballet flats, grey cardigan, grey neckwarmer, white hat for some of the day
Hair and Makeup:  dirty, bangs to the side and pinned, usual makeup with blue and white sparkly eyeshadow
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: I got called amish by spano, Jody said she liked my outfit already when she only saw a portion of it, lots of boob comments from Michael. 

I am too tired. Too too tired. It was a long day and after two science fiction movies, Moon and District 9 I am off to bed. Sorry I will proper update in tomorrow's blog.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com