Monday, January 11, 2010

day one hundred thirty-five






Day One Hundred Thirty-five 1/10/2010
Dress: Blue Plaid Shirt Dress
Purchased From:  Joyce Leslie 
Year or Era Purchased:  Spring 2008?
Price: $10 or $14.99
Accessories: Black sweater (not pictured), jeans
Hair and Makeup:  not even brushed, no makeup 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:



I left the house only to go pick up a hoagie and this is what I put on.  It's too small so wearing it on an average day would be embarrassing as the snaps often pop open from the sheer force of fat or boobs.  I am saving it for when I lose that damn weight.  Plus it works under a sweater and with jeans so there.  The rest of the day was spent in bed or on the couch.  I was eventually able to eat without nausea hence the hoagie.  I think I made it through seven episodes of Law & Order while Michael watched Star Trek episodes on the couch.  Eventually we hung out and watched our cheesy guilty pleasure show, Chuck while eating bad food.  We played some Super Mario Bros. but it just made me made mad, triggering drunky or hungover feelings.  Did not want.   Now I'm back in bed, not at all willing to admit to the fact that the weekend is indeed over.  Blah.  



2 comments:

Mike said...

You look like a model posting a twitter pic in that first snapshot up there.

LIKE A MODEL ABBY!

Abigail said...

haha thanks tyra!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com