Friday, January 8, 2010

day one hundred thirty-three.





 




Day One Hundred Thirty-three 1/8/2010
Dress: Blue Strapless Cotton Dress
Purchased From:  Circle Thrift 
Year or Era Purchased:  Winter 2009
Price: $2.50
Accessories: Black tights, grey ribbon socks, hunter wellies, black and white arm warmers, grey understhit, black cardigan, pink knit hat, amazing squirrel and bird locket by my friend Rhoda of Manic Muse  She'll have stuff up soon. 
Hair and Makeup:  mini buns into braids, usual makeup 
Comments/Compliments/Complaints:  A girl at the gym told me she liked my hair, there was some boob/cleavage discussion at dinner



I bought this dress yesterday and it is a keeper! I love it, comfortable, layerable, slightly flattering, all seasons and it was 1/2 off at a thrift store.  Happy lady.  It's Friday and I'm about to go to bed earlier than I have all week.  Go figure.  I had an average day- work, deal with a drunk old lady client, go to the gym.  Ok, so my usual day doesn't involve drunk almost seventy year old women but today it did.  Turns out she's an "I love you man" drunk, which resulted in smeared lipstick on my cheek.  Shudder.   After work and gym (three days this week, yay!) I met up with Michael at Johnny Brenda's for some late happy hour, which somehow quickly turned into dinner with a bunch of people.  It's the first time I've had dinner there in forever and as usual the service was sort of eh.  I'm totally going to yelp that shit tomorrow.  Now I am in my jammie pants, but still my super comfy dress and will retire to bed like an old lady, but not a drunk old lady.  Aaah life.  

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com