Monday, January 4, 2010

day one hundred twenty-nine.







Day One Hundred Twenty-nine 1/4/2010
Dress: Silver Slip
Purchased From:  Thrift Store Unknown
Year or Era Purchased: Sometime in the last few years
Price: $2-4?
Accessories: Blue tights, dark blue long sleeve undershirt, black boots, black sweater sleeves turned legwarmers, white hat, grey/black short sleeved cardigan.
Hair and Makeup:  down and dirty and full of knots, usual makeup
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: "pretty hair" from Michel, a few hat compliments

Day: 


First day back to work and oh so cold.  I wanted to layer today so I opted for a slip and added lots of fabric.  I was also covered in a coat but the zipper is broken, a fact that slipped my mind until the temperature took a sudden turn for the lower digits.  Ugh.  I have a "nice" coat that I reserve for non-dog walking activities but I might have to make an exception and wear it while I drop my busted coat off for a new zipper.  Ugh.  That is unless it's cheaper to buy a new one, which at this point it might be.  I guess I'm pricing that out this week.  


Besides work I dragged my it's-after-the-holidays-and-you-put-on-a-few ass to the gym for some calorie burning and arm "sculpting".  Ha.  I then went out to dinner with visiting friends Bill, Marissa and Caroline and local friends Matt, Mona and Rica.  We ate at Tiffin and it was much better tonight than a few weeks ago.  Matt was saddened to find that they don't serve any hot beverages, despite the fact that they sell or display a large fancy box of tea in the dining room.  Weird.  My friend Bill made up a song that I haven't been able to get out of my head for days now.  I'll leave you with that...


"I put my foot in my boot, I put my boot in your ass, I put your ass in my car, I drive my car to the moon".  


Lovesbyes. 

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com