Tuesday, February 2, 2010

day one hundred fifty-eight.





Day One Hundred Fifty-eight 2/2/10
Dress: Orangeish Plaid Sundress
Purchased From: Super Thrift
Year or Era Purchased: Winter 2010
Price: $1.95
Accessories: Jeans, black snow boots, black hoodie, faux fur white hat
Hair and Makeup: two mini buns up front with the rest down but mostly under a hat, minimal makeup, "cocoa bronze" lips
Comments/Compliments/Complaints: The same client that told me I needed to lose a few pounds told me I get prettier every day.
Day: 


So yeah, I totally gave Michael the stomach flu :( He started in on it last night and continued through the night, keeping me up a lot. I feel really bad. I woke up and tried to take care of him a little bit and then headed out for a long day of work. I stopped home for an english muffin and to check on Michael. I headed back out to work and kept it up until almost five. Ugh. Long day with a sick husband at home. When boys are sick it's so much worse. It's like this:





I came home and Michael was sleeping but wanted to head to bed for a while. This was great for me since I wanted to eat a sandwich, something super tasty for the first time in days, and I didn't want to rub it in. I ate and caught up on bad television on the dvr and counted down the hours until Lost. Michael did not want to wake up at 8 so I recorded the recap and counted the minutes. At 9 he was still asleep. I woke him and threatened to watch it without him so he climbed out of bed and joined me for the event we've been waiting for, the glorious final season of Lost. The two hour premiere was pretty fabulous and I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

Today's dress was purchased yesterday and I chose it because it reminded me of something you'd wear at the beach or on an island.  Yup.  I think I'll be happy to have it come summer.  I'm off to snuggle my poor little bunny now.  


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com